Sunday, November 16, 2008

IN GOOD FAITH.

From Aisha Bakassa Traore
Bp 06 1423 Abidjan 06
Cote d Ivoire.
Please reply to this email: aisbaktra@gmail.com

Dear respected one,

Greetings in the name of the Almighty, and may his grace continue to assist you and I, as you open your heart in helping me out of this unbearable situation of my family disaster. Please give me this Godly help for our Almighty God bless you in Abundant.

I am Aisha Bakassa Traore, the daugther of late Colonel Bakassa who died after he was badly tortured by the security agents of the present Government of president Laurent Gbagbo of the Republic of Cote d Ivoire for honouring the invitation to dinner by the French Ambassador with his two colleagues, after the dinner they were arrested by the security agent of the present regime and was accused of being traitors to their motherland knowing the political problems between Cote dЋIvoire and France.

My father was tortured and detained for several hours after he was released immediately he was rushed to the hospital were his private Doctor battled to save his life but he died 4 days later on Sunday 3rd July. Please this is confirmable by visiting the BBC news website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4649533.stm

My father knowing he wont survive called all of us by his dying bed and instructed us together and immediately directed me to go to his safe in his room to get one big brown envelope for him, before I got back to hospital with the envelope I met the whole family crying, my father has passed on leaving instruction of what to do with envelope to my sister.

On that I seek your help and assistance to help receive the sum of US$ 17,648,000.00.(Seventeen Million, Six Hundred and Forty Eight Thousand United States Dollars ) deposited by my late father in a private Security comapny in Spain, the envelope he instructed me to get contains the documents of the funds which was deposited by my late father in a Trunk box declared as contaning family valuables for safe keeping during his summer holiday visits in Spain and France and he placed as the next of kin.

We have already contacted the Security Company and they confirmed to me the existence of this deposit with them and the officials advised us to to speed up with the claim and present the next of kin immedaitely because the deposit has overstayed in their safe vault for a very long time. I was only 17years when this happened and could not do anythinG since I was preparing for my final Secondary School Exams and also because of the 3 years safe keeping contract that my late father entered with the Security Company, Now that the contract has ended and I am true with good grades and trying to secure Admission in any good University I need you to help me in the following ways:

I. To help me claim these fund from the Security Company as a co-beneficiary from legal power that I will give to you.
2. To serve as guardian of this fund and help us with investing it in any lucrative business like real estates e.t.c
3. To make arrangement for me and my brother to come over to your country to further or education and secure a residential settling for us in your country.

Moreover, we are willing to offer you a reasonable percentage of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your account overseas in your country. Please try and keep this informations I reveal very confidential because of the government of my country.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting us as I believe that this transaction would bring a good relationship to our life and I pray may the grace of the Almighty be with you and your family.

Please send your response using our private email address as follows: aisbaktra@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,

Aisha Bakassa Traore.
For the family.

No comments: