Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Show your girlfriend what a real Sax is!

Just use that link in picture to visit website
may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.
soft and long lacy scarf light enough for spring, extra long for winter wrapping, elegant enough for church, cute enough for a tshirt...i really love this scarf pattern (gee can you tell?).
4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.
i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.
and you eat with your sunglasses on
trust me, you'll want her working her magic on you.
cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!
i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow. tax
i want those red boots and that coat.
i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.
my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.
they make me smile every day.
you've gotta love people with humor like that.
simple is always prettiest to me.
she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.
last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!
i am not going to worry...about a thing.
really really happy.
and the fact that she's 31 makes me happy to be 31.
when you need to be home, may you find your way. is this ELLE
kiss me, i'm irish
i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.
mostly i just stinking LOVE knitting.
doesn't she look like lucy from chronicles of narnia?
and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.
i am excited about my new running shoes.
i love the color palette and obvious softness.

No comments: