Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lost your libido and strength? We would help you search for it.

seriously though my closest friends are fun real and honest good entertaining in love with life a little crazy down to earth deep and incapable of bs
different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart
me um we didnt have disney games when i was five
messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy
confession i miss saved by the bell
but we feel more blessed and amazed than ever at lifes unexpected twists and turns and how happy we are that there is a loving heavenly father that understands the little picture we have in our minds for our lives and gently and lovingly helps us change our vision to a masterpiece i really love life
my room is clean and im knitting
but the main thing i love about this picture is tree cover you can see in the upper right corner thats how it was all around the block even on really hot days you could find a great place to play in some serious shade everyone had a huge tree or trees somewhere on their property and bushes and ivy and a great variety of things the only reason we had those young trees on the corner was because my mom sold our big palm tree to some palm springs landscapers ha
you love him too right
i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)
i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire
i am determined
off to the kindergarten valentines day party
it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined
goal peaceful nights productive days
i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world
it made me happy

No comments: