Saturday, April 25, 2009

Now nothing can affect your abilities in bed.

dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar
she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must
cause that would make me happy
from brora
a conversation today
well just as we were making preparations to get moving grant was granted that job he wanted right here in utah i guess were staying put (sorry shellie i wanted to live by you and drive to see ray and the beach on weekends real bad)
off to the kindergarten valentines day party
ready to share the love
remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am
i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire
i am determined
and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me
i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip
it makes me too happy drawers full of yarn too glorious
i went to the fabric store tonight in search of prints to make some new spring scarves with some will probably end up in the shop too i just love this look also i love toast (the catalog and the cooked bread)
i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world
Taking the valentines happy girl

No comments: