Sunday, April 26, 2009

With Perfect day every day becomes perfect one.

hard to find only a little ive met some truly kindred spirits in my life so far especially my two nicoles (well coco i not so much met as i was born to the same parents) i love them girls and their cute purses
we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time
did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17
and then i found myself a mother funny i thought id teach awhile longer and have grant all to myself and save some money
what do you look for in a best friend
ready to share the love
like this one for instance my older brother uploaded it while reminiscing about the old buggie he rebuilt in the 80s
valentines day preparations
my problem dear anne is that it is 2009 kids dont like to get all fussied up anymore and i dont think they would go to the trouble of making up stories about lost broaches to be able to go to a silly church picnic in my mind the little girls are wearing spring dresses and holding parasols with their gloved hands while the boys are eating biscuits and drinking homemade rootbeer with their hats and suspenders on but i live in a dreamland where i want everything stylized i know you understand me anne
confession i miss saved by the bell
well as it turns out it was me who needed her the most i think if the test of the greatest among us is the one who will be the servant than penny wins in this houseok animal peoplei get it i really really get it
cate what did you play on the computer then
different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart
it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined
feeling so inspired
i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire
again happy things

No comments: